Out of School Hours Care
Find out more about enrolling your child in Yeshivah - Beth Rivkah Colleges by contacting our Parent Liaison and book a school tour today.
Yeshivah - Beth Rivkah Cares is an outside-of-school care program designed for primary school-aged children. The program is built on several core principles:
- The program believes that all children have the right to receive high-quality care in an environment that prioritises warmth, safety, and security.
- To foster a passion for Judaism inspired by Chabad Chassidus.
- Individuality and Growth: Yeshivah - Beth Rivkah Cares fosters an atmosphere that respects each child's individuality and focuses on nurturing their physical, intellectual, and emotional growth.
- The program values each child as a capable and confident learner.
- There is a strong emphasis on encouraging creativity, honest self-expression, and freedom of choice among the children. This helps them become more self-aware, accepting of themselves, and tolerant of others and their surroundings.
- Learning is facilitated through both formal and informal activities, with children provided with abundant materials, equipment, and meaningful instruction. This approach allows children to explore, experiment, and experience the world at their own pace.
- Yeshivah Beth Rivkah Cares values the child within the context of the family and considers the family as the primary educator. The program strives to build open communication and close working relationships between the home and the service, respecting various family backgrounds and structures.
- The program is committed to promoting a sustainable environment and educates children and families about sustainable practices.
- Yeshivah - Beth Rivkah Cares adheres to the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010, Education and Care Services National Regulations, and National Quality Framework to ensure the highest standards of care and education for children.
Yeshivah - Beth Rivkah Cares provides a caring and inclusive environment, where children can grow, learn, and develop their individuality, all while upholding the principles of family, sustainability, and legal compliance, guided by the ethos of Chabad.